Thursday 27 November 2008

Here we go!

So I thought I'd give this blog thing a go - I figured it would be a good idea to start now when I've got some time on my hands (or, at least before I become busy with feeds/nappy changes/house chores). Today was my last day at work, and I am now officially on maternity leave - yey! It's a very strange feeling, knowing I'm not gonna go into a work place for at least 9 months.. I guess the house will now be my main workplace! 

I'm not sure if I'll write mainly in English or Swedish, which the title of the blog explains... So there's a risk there might be a bit of both! If you're wondering what I'm gonna blog about - well, it will probably be mainly baby & house stuff (we just bought a house) - and other random thoughts! I'll try to be good with uploading photos as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment