Tuesday 28 April 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today me & Teek celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. Teek took the day off (and tomorrow!) and off we went to Bath, Somerset. We were debating wether to go or not since BBC Weather forecast said it would be heavy rain today, but we took the risk and drove off. It turned out they were completely wrong, the sun was shining most of the day with just a few clouds, so the weather was perfect. Bath is a lovely little town, very old & historical (roman times) and we saw some nice sights. Unfortunately we couldn't go to any spa as they won't allow babies! Which is understandable I guess... The whole point of going to a spa is to relax and forget about stress etc (including screaming babies).

So, lovely day in Bath - that's the furtherest I've been from London in the UK! And I've lived here 2 1/2 years... Need to do more day trips I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment