Friday 27 March 2009

Trips!

Only 1 1/2 week left to go to Sweden! I'm really looking forward to it, just a bit nervous about the flight - I bet I'm gonna be the Mum With The Crying Baby that you always get on a plane. :) Oh well, it's only 2 1/2 hours... I can't even remember the last time I was home for Easter, (or even celebrated Easter) it must have been like 7 years ago or something?!

Another trip is planned, but for my grandma & my cousin, to come and visit us! It was my grandmas idea, she wanted to come and visit and didn't wanna go herself (grandpa is not really fit enough for a London weekend trip..) so she's asked my cousin Anna, who will be joining her. Should be fun!! My grandma has been here once before, on our wedding 2 years ago, but they didn't really see any sights or anything, so this time I'll probably show her around a little. 

Then we've got my sister-in-law's hens weekend, which probably will take place in June, and abroad somewhere. Hopefully I can leave Annika for a couple of days, by then she has to take the bottle! (or a cup) Then there's their wedding reception (a 2nd one, the main one's here) in India in August, which will be exciting. 

So, lots of fun trips to look forward to in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment